- Afternoon Must-Watch: David Wessel’s Brand-New Hutchins Center: Central Banking after the Great Recession: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead
- Housing Finance and the Macroeconomy: A Pick-Up Internet Symposium Ongoing as of Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Lunchtime Must-Read: Paul Krugman on France’s Rightward Austerity Turn
- Lunchtime Must-Read: Michael Hiltzik: FHFA Director Mel Watt Should Fix the Economy and Boost Housing Construction by Unleashing Fannie and Freddie!
- Morning Must-Read: John Aziz: Stopping the Next Financial Crash Is Impossible
- Neera Tanden on the Center for American Progress: Thursday Focus (January 16, 2014)
- What? Another Court Case About ObamaCare?
A Deadly Mix in Benghazi | Jo Walton: Rothfuss Reread: Making a Mask for Patrick Rothfuss | Megan Garber: The Farewell Fave Is the Best Kind of Fave |