- Afternoon Must-Read: Robert Waldmann: Poverty and the “Laboratories of Democracy”
- Hooray! Oh Frabjous Day! Calloo Callay Caffeine!!
- This Is Yet Another in the 56-Month Straight Series of Disappointing and Awful Bureau of Labor Statistics Household Employment Surveys: Friday Focus
- Will ObamaCare Turn Out to Be (Partial) Single Payer?
- Stanley Fischer as Federal Reserve Vice Chair Nominee-Designate:
- Nick Bunker: Extending Unemployment Benefits Is a Pro-Equitable Growth Policy
- Where Are the Goalposts, Anyway?: The Relative Efficacy of Fiscal and Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound II
Ed Gillespie: Mitt Romney 'Retired Retroactively' from Bain | William Black: Christie’s Staff Reveals Why Christie will Never be President | Voltaire: The Perils of Censorship, the Freedom of the Press, and the Rewards of Reading | John Timmer: Metamaterials could perform calculus with light waves | #AltDevBlog: Understanding the Fourier transform |