- Bruce A. Blonigen and Justin R. Pierce: Evidence for the Effects of Mergers on Market Power and Efficiency: "Study of the impact of mergers and acquisitions (M&As) on productivity and market power has been complicated...
- Simon Wren-Lewis: Paul Romer on Macroeconomics: "The microfoundations project, which was meant to make macro just another application of microeconomics, has left macroeconomics with very few friends among other economists....
- Rand Paul: "The polls are put out, you know, to make it either look closer than it is or to make it look like Democrats have a better chance. And I think it's done by design to try to dampen turnout..."
- Kevin Drum: Long Haul Truck Drivers Are Scarily Close to Being Put Out of Business
- Kevin H. O'Rourke: It's the UK that Wants New Barriers...: "Oh dear. EU doesn't want tariffs with the UK: it's the UK that wants new barriers. UK choices may require tariffs under WTO rules..."
- Arthur Okun: Equality and Efficiency: The Big Tradeoff
- Shane M. Greenstein et al.: Ideological Segregation Among Online Collaborators: Evidence from Wikipedians
- Mark Thoma: The Election Matters for the Future of the Economy