- Neville Morley: When It Changed: "Eric Hobsbawm['s]... short twentieth century... [an] idea... found in Stefan Zweig’s Die Welt von Gestern... (Tu)
- James Kwak: The Deduction Fairy: "Incoming Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin promised a big tax cut for corporations and the 'middle class', but not for the rich... (Tu)
- Simon Wren-Lewis: Hitting Back: "A reaction to reading this [by Wolfgang Munchau]... (W)
- Martin Wolf: More Perils for the Eurozone: "Divergence in the performance of members of the single currency is a real challenge... (W)
- Simon Wren-Lewis: The OBR and the Impact of Brexit: "The debate about whether the OBR is being too pessimistic about the impact of Brexit... (Th)
- Irma Adelman (1990): Fifty Years of Economic Development: What Have we Learned?
- Artir: [The surprising Human Development Index of Cubal]
- Sam Bowles: The Death of ‘Homo Economicus’
- Nancy LeTourneau: Chaos Over Obamacare “Repeal and Delay”
- Maciej Cegłowski: Who Will Command The Robot Armies?