- M Mar 3
- W Mar 5
- Hand in Problem Set 3
- Pieces of Micro We Have Left Out
- Monopolistic competition and variety
- Spite, envy, and network effects in consumption
- Self control, rules-of-thumb, and other behavioral economics topics
- Pre-Midterm Review
Discuss: Friedman and Director Friedman, SleePre-Midterm Review
- Further Reading:
- Petra Moser, "Patents and Innovation: Evidence from Economic History"
- Liran Einav and Jonathan Levin, "Empirical Industrial Organization: A Progress Report"
Archives Highlighted Previous Edit COVID Market for Man Slavery 20th C. Reading 'Chicago'